Our Idyllic Cruises offer you deeply satisfying visits to the Mediterranean’s best-kept secrets. As the only home porting cruise line in Greece, we know the cosmopolitan Aegean and with our medium sized vessels we take you to its unspoiled hidden gems. Enjoy the versatile combination of exciting shore excursions, relaxing days at the beach, and visits to picturesque villages but also elegant nights out in fancy, popular resorts. If you wish to get the most of the Aegean, we are here to help you make your own, unique Greek adventure.
Greece, Athens (Piraeus)
Departure at 12:00
The bustling port of Piraeus, made famous by classic films like Never On Sunday and Stella, is a brief Metro or taxi ride from Athens. This vibrant, cosmopolitan, historically rich city is dense with ancient monuments, chic cafés and unique shops.
Arrival at 18:00 / Departure at 23:30
Syros is the capital of Cyclades and once the centre of all trade activities. You can still see and admire the mansions built by the island’s bankers, merchants and ship owners. Ermoupolis is a beautiful city with cobbled streets, two hills, the orthodox and the catholic one staring at each other and a magnificent central square that is definitely worth visiting.
- Cosmopolitan Ermoupoli
- Beautiful Platia Miaouli
- The Apollon Theater
- La Piccola Scala, the First Opera House in Greece
- Ano Syros
- A Venetian Settlement from the 13th Century
Turkey, Cesme (Turkey)
Arrival at 07:00 / Departure at 22:00
Cesme is one of the most popular resorts on the Turkish coast. The sugar-sand beaches of Cesme will dazzle you, as will its myriad Ottoman fountains.
- Ancient Ephesus. Founded by the Ancient Greeks. Ancient Ephesus. The Most Complete Classical Cities in Europe.
- The Terrace Houses
- Homes of the Wealthy of Ancient Ephesus
- The House of the Virgin Mary. Where the Virgin Spent Her Final Years.
- Incredible Izmir. The Third-Largest City in Turkey.
- Sole Mare Beach Club
Arrival at 07:00 / Departure at 18:00
The island is the home of Hippocrates, where we sail into the Harbour beneath a 14th century fortress. Just beyond bustling Kos Town.
- The Asklepion. An Ancient Health and Healing Centre.
- Village of Zia. The lovely, traditional arts-and-crafts village of Zia.
Arrival at 07:00 / Departure at 14:30
Home to the pre-historic settlement of Skarkos, and 365 churches – you’ll find many of them on the sun-soaked hillsides of Hora. Surrender to the sun and the sea at beautiful Manganari Beach on the south coast, or join us for the trek north to the Tomb of Homer.
- Picturesque Chora
- Manganari Beach
- Try to Windsurf (or a Sunbed)
Arrival at 16:30 / Departure at 21:00
Its incredible cliffs rise from the blue waters of the Aegean toward the azure sky. Wander around this beautiful island ot take a mini cruise to Santorini’s smaller islands and volcanoes. Explore the Akrotiri Village excavations, wander about the beautiful hilltop village of Fira, the island’s unique capital, or just relax in a café in stunning Oia Village, and watch the sunset from 300 meters above the sparkling sea. Enjoy a glass of wine with a view from the sky…
- Fira. The Vibrant Capital of Santorini.
- Oia Village
- You’ll be Eye-to-Eye with a Magical Aegean Sunset
- Nea Kameni. An Active Volcano up-close.
- Akrotiri. A Neolithic Village from the 5th Millennium BC.
- The Old Port of Fira. You Can Reach It by Cable Car.
Greece, Athens (Lavrion)
Arrival at 06:30
60 kilometres from Athens, Lavrion is a bustling port and is an ancient silver mining center. The city’s silver mines date to prehistory and a bustling port. From here you can tour the following.
- Cape Sounion. The Cape of Columns.
- The Temple of Poseidon. Keeping on the Good Side of the God of the Sea.